The purpose of this position is to support the applications of the Glovia ERP system in our European facilities (which today consist of manufacturing facilities in UK and Germany).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Have a strong knowledge of the Glovia ERP system
- Have a working understanding of the SuperLayer programming language
- Have familiarity with Oracle database, PL/SQL, and SQL queries
- Possess basic knowledge and skills regarding database administration
- Troubleshoot data and processing issues in Glovia system
- Obtain user requirements and develop functional specifications documents for feature implementations and customizations
- Develop testing and training plans for implementation / customization projects and see these through to completion and user acceptance sign-off
- Support implementations of ERP system in additional company locations
- Implement new applications & features within the ERP system that are new to the organization
- Support & resolve user helpdesk requests
- Will be responsible for interfacing with sales, support and service vendors
- Work directly with users to understand their needs and to ensure that what we provide meets those needs
- Perform end-user training (including development of training materials) on an as-needed basis (this could be one-on-one or in a larger group setting)
- Understand the company’s business processes and requirements and recommend improvements to existing systems and processes
- Associates Degree in a related field or technology required. Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with G2/Glovia/ChESS ERP system OR 5-10 years of experience with other ERP systems
- Must be able to work in countries where the company has facilities
- Able to work within a geographically-dispersed team
- Able to be on-call for emergency situations
- Must have a can-do attitude and be a team player
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, barcoding systems, ERP systems, and manufacturing technologies a plus
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.