1) Do you actually get a pro-iv login screen or is this message appearing when you execute pro.exe
ans: no there is no pro-iv login screen
2) Have you tried re-booting the server ?
ans: yes but error still appears
3) On the same server/machine
Create a new direct and ising the bootstraps (dbase.out) and see can you log-in as SYS / SYS.
Try establish if it is a problem with your current pro-iv account or all accounts
ans: problem is occuring on all accounts
4) Hhas new code been installed, have patches been applied to the Operating System, any pro-iv patches/upgrades, any application changes made, any hardware upgrades or IP address changed.
ans: not to all
5) have us ischkd all of the files ?
6) Has there been any recent re-stores / backups etc
ans: yes but on data files only
7) Can you restore prior to when the problem occurred ?
ans: yes did and errors reccurs after 2-3 hours of working
8) What Machine, Version OS, Pro-iv, DB etc.,
Unix, Pro-IV ver 4
The more info you supply your chances of finding a solution should improve
which files are bootsraps?
luwapulaMember Since 01 Sep 2005
Offline Last Active Jun 10 2008 02:46 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 28
- Profile Views 1,305
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Year Started ProIV
Highest ProIV Version Used
Company Working For