I work for a great company and we have an opening:
Internal Business Solutions Programmer/Analyst
The ERP Internal Business Solutions Programmer/Analyst is responsible for:
• Business process analysis and optimization as it relates to the ERP system
• PL/SQL Programming
• SQL report generation and maintenance
• SQL Report Server performance monitoring and optimization
• Development and maintenance of end-user training documentation as it relates to the ERP system
• End user training on all ERP front-end interfaces and processes
• Providing support to other IT groups internally with integrated systems that interface with the ERP system
• Process and relevant data analysis
• Development of report(s) needed to satisfy a variety of needs including but not limited to; raw data extractions, metrics, and internal and external reports.
• Identification of reports and other processes that adversely affect the performance of the SQL Server, and the optimization of the SQL statements, procedures, packages and functions that drive these reports and processes, to achieve optimal server performance and up-time.
• Development and maintenance of database triggers, and ensuring that business rules are followed in these instances.
• Development and maintenance of end-user training documentation
• Conducting training classes for employees throughout the organization as needed on all ERP front-end interfaces and processes.
• Minimum 4 year degree in Information Technology or related programming field.
• Oracle Database SQL and PL/SQL Certifications (a plus but not required)
• 5+ years of experience working with Oracle PL-SQL development.
• 5+ years of experience with business process and related data analytics (preferred)
• 3+ years of experience working with an industry level ERP system (Glovia a plus)
• Experience with Oracle Toad, Oracle DB Console and MS Visual Studio (highly desired)
• Strong understanding of ERP systems in a manufacturing environment (Glovia a plus)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Comfortable working with people at all levels of the business
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently
Multi-lingual desired (Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or German a plus)
Sr. ERP Systems Manager
Spellman High Voltage
475 Wireless Blvd.
Hauppauge, NY 11788