Click the link below to see the new game I'm developing!

Photo
- - - - -

Events Calendar in PROIV for our EBSs

5 replies to this topic

#1 Matthews Estrice

Matthews Estrice

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:21 AM

Dear all,

We have developed our event billing services calendar and event booking services calendar in JAVA development environment.I have developed a JQuery,Javascripts and JSP event calendars which is interfaced to JAVA servlets and JAVA beans classes.These JAVA

classes can be reversed engineered easily back to source code while javascripts exposes the business rules on the web browser.Too much development time in maintaining and enhancing these event calendars in Java.

I am asking for someone to sponsor us with the PROIV events calendar source code of EBSs please :p .We need it for many prurposes for various modules.I am quickly contactable on email address matthewse@hotmail.com .
Please find the attached .png calendar sample,we are looking for PROIV event calendar similar to this.

Thanks in advace,

Matthews

Attached Thumbnails

• BookingEventCalendar.png

Edited by Matthews Estrice, 28 September 2012 - 08:23 AM.

#2 Matthews Estrice

Matthews Estrice

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:13 AM

Hi Neil,

Thank you Neil for your help.The Event and Billing calendar you provided us with, makes our application more functional on PROIV side.We dislay the calander and interfaces using JAVA programs.The speed of developing these projects using both languages is amazingly fast.We have tested the billing and event calendar on MTN and Vodacom/Vodaphone's and the bannks EBS billing platform with their OBS and EBS APIs,all work prefectly together.We will be using the calendar for many other things within our application.

Matthews Estrice

#3 Matthews Estrice

Matthews Estrice

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:14 AM

Hi Neil,

Thank you Neil for your help.The Event and Billing calendar you provided us with, makes our application more functional on PROIV side.We dislay the calander and interfaces using JAVA programs.The speed of developing these projects using both languages is amazingly fast.We have tested the billing and event calendar on MTN and Vodacom/Vodaphone's and the bannks EBS billing platform with their OBS and EBS APIs,all work prefectly together.We will be using the calendar for many other things within our applications.

Matthews Estrice

#4 DARREN

DARREN

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Hi Neil,

Thank you Neil for your help.The Event and Billing calendar you provided us with, makes our application more functional on PROIV side.We dislay the calander and interfaces using JAVA programs.The speed of developing these projects using both languages is amazingly fast.We have tested the billing and event calendar on MTN and Vodacom/Vodaphone's and the bannks EBS billing platform with their OBS and EBS APIs,all work prefectly together.We will be using the calendar for many other things within our applications.

Matthews Estrice

Hi Mathews,

I also dug something very crude out, put guest that someone else out there had something better. Sounds like Neil provided you with something close to what you needed. Would you (with Neil's permission) care to share some screen shots to give the rest of the community ideas and insight.

Darren
Things should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler

#5 Matthews Estrice

Matthews Estrice

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

Hi Darren,
I am travelling at the moment and using my blackberry mobile phone.I make lots of spelling mistakes when typing on it,it is not easy :-).Basically what I am doing is posting from PROIV logic business rules from Neil's functions to the Java APIs.The Java assertion method contains a bollean expression which is posted to the banks or mobile ISPs.via https.The https is called within PROIV logic carrying the results/parameters from the Java assertion method and PROIV logic business rules results to the banks or ISPs for billing.These rules are confidential and there we do not want to package them on the .jar or .war files.The banks or mobile ISPs automatically responds.
I have basically worked on the business rules,interfaces and verifications using both Neil's functions and Java assertion APIs.No look and feel on my side.

Matthews

#6 Matthews Estrice

Matthews Estrice

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

Hi Darren,

Neil has taken up his little time he had to provide me with Event Billing module.It meets my requirements.He is very busy, he told and he is not available.

I am not in a position of providing screenshots of his billing events.

On the other hand,I have signed an Non disclosure agreement for the business rule.However,I have attahed a generic procedure and APIs I used in the Event Billing Application in conjunction with

Neil's PROIV Event Billing Calendar.I have also attached the screenshot for our Open Event reverse actioning services function.This Open Event bidding services is for Supplier Chain Management to Request for Quotation,Information and Prices for ANY

products.I have utilised the EBS calendar here also.

On the attached word document under 'CORE BILLING' there are 2 databases.We grab the data and publish the on the dashboard and reports which uses PROIV's SOAP webservices together with our API's on the fly.Below is our

live project :- https://saas.quadbas...m/ERES/Estrice/

(We are resellers and support team for this BI,we develop dashboards and kinds of reports including legal source documents such as invoices,credit notes,financial statements, any kind of reports you want.Please visit the website www.quadbase.com and talk to me about

the prices.This works perfectly with PROIV and deliver fast).The ISPs verify that there is enough funds to bill.This helps the suppliers not to wait for their monies which are not there :-)

We use JAVA JDOM or Web Services to get the data back from the bank and ISPs to our back office server for bank recon.Everything is automated from the time the consumer clicks the submit button for bank and cashbook recon.We do not wait for the month endings.

We can trace each transaction.You will be alerted immediately if anything goes wron eg. over usage of budgets.There is more other benefits in this type of billing.(I hope I have shared the idea and insight).

"I also dug something very crude out, put guest that someone else out there had something better",Darren wrote.We are open to ideas and we keen to learn.We want to work with other companies that are using PROIV technology to push this technology to the limit.

Matthews

Attached Thumbnails

• OpenEvent.png

Attached Files

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Click the link below to see the new game I'm developing!