Sorry about the 'lack' of service the last few days.
My provider asked me if I wanted to move to a new server, and they were supposed to copy the site to the new server and give me a new url for testing with.
However, they managed to mess things up, all over the place and effect the 'this' server also
After 3 days of them not really answering my support calls, I figured out that they had reset my mySQL password to an old password, and that was obviously causing problems
IT Support, eh.... gotta love it
Anyway, I've got them to drop the 'moving to the new server' until they fix their procedures better, and also I found a major security flaw in the new server also, which I wasn’t happy with.
So, for now... hopefully we are back in business....
Oh I cant reply to any emails at the moment either, because they screwed that up also, so I'll get to them soon, hopefully.
Problems with the site the last few days
No replies to this topic
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users