I've upgrade the forum software to the latest release.
Because I have had to do with pretty quickly, there are some things missing.
Mainly, its the old front page Portal.
You will all have to relogin due to the extended security that is installed in this version of the board.
If you have forgotten you password etc, then go to this link http://www.proivrc.c...act=Reg&CODE=10
For security, I have enabled a feature that logs you out if you try to surf the site from another PC (ie IP address), which means you will have to re login if you change PCs (Noticable if you surf from work, then go home and surf from there)
These are some of the things that I need to do in the next few weeks,
- Getting the original front page back
- IDE Downloads section (New key / recovery has been working all the time during downtime)
- Proiv Wiki
- New site layout, (nothing too different though, just I didnt have time in the last few days)
- More upgrades and I'll probably install some more plugins into the board
- Any changes due to feedback from any of you