2 replies to this topic

#1 Eire03

Eire03

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 06:29 PM

Hi,

Would it be possible for someone to post here what the rates are for PRO-IV programmers with about 2 years experience? It is my main function (and I'm permanent ) but isn't like I do 9-to-5 PRO-IV every day, which reflects on the experience...
Also this in Ireland but if no-one has a fair idea of what the rates might be here could still give me a clue of what's going on regarding these as I'm clueless. Tried to do a Google search but (not surprinsingly perhaps?!) got nowhere...

Any help is mightly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

#2 Donald Miller

Donald Miller

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycling, Running, Cooking

Posted 03 February 2004 - 08:07 AM

Here in Scandinavia the rate has remained at about 40 GBP per hour since 1996. Experience appears not to be a factor and the rate is the same irrelevant of any experience (even none). Expenses and per diem may make a difference and some sites pay whilst others do not. Using an agent will only reduce the rate further.

There are sites where 50 GBP is available but these are rare.

Going from permie to contract is a big step. It's not all a bed of roses but the benefits can be worth it. Good Luck.
Half of what he said meant something else, and the other half didn't mean anytthing at all

#3 Eire03

Eire03

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 February 2004 - 10:46 AM

Thanks so much Donald, I'm not sure how the rates in Scandinavia relate to Ireland but it's still a good help. I'm in the process of reviewing my position according to experience so I need to have some insight into this.

Thanks.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users