Designs, maintains existing insurance programs based on business requirements. Analyzes, estimates time, feasibility, & compatibility with other programs. Documents development plans including coding steps & schedules. Creates test transactions, runs tests to find errors & confirms that programs meet specifications. Analyzes code to find causes of errors & corrects. Writes technical documentation for installation & operating procedures. Provides technical assistance responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with programs. Suggests program/process improvements. Cooperates with team members, including analysts and QA, during all phases of development.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Minimum 3 years experience in database programming.
· Prefer understanding of flat file processing, relational databases or web-based programming.
· Experience with any of the following desired: ProIV, Oracle, MSSQL, Linux, Unix, Java, JSP, XML, CSS, or CVS.
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
· Insurance knowledge is a plus.
· Job Assessment Test required.
Apply at www.thig.com
Florida - ProIV Sr. Programmer Analyst Opening
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users