4 replies to this topic

#1 Matthews Estrice

Matthews Estrice

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:50 PM

Is there anybody that is developing on PROIV using JAD/SSO.I am busy developing a multi-threading JAD feeding into AJAX and Tickers scripts?I would like to find out which is a better part to put sleeps,on PROIV or on SSO?

TIA,
Matthews

#2 Guest_Steve H_*

Guest_Steve H_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:58 PM

Is there anybody that is developing on PROIV using JAD/SSO.I am busy developing a multi-threading JAD feeding into AJAX and Tickers scripts?I would like to find out which is a better part to put sleeps,on PROIV or on SSO?

TIA,
Matthews

Hi Matthews - back again - Steve

#3 Matthews Estrice

Matthews Estrice

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:07 PM

Was that the cookie crumbs?

#4 JamesS

JamesS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:46 AM

PROIV makes calls to SSOs in a synchronous way, so if you want to make use of multi-threads then you should do so in your own java code and synchronise them together behind the scenes with the usual java thread synchronisation primitives.

I would encourage you to write unit tests for all your SSOs to prove there operation.

James

#5 Matthews Estrice

Matthews Estrice

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:44 AM

Hi James,

I have eventually got the multi-threading right.
I have tried the Gets and Sets parameter on http and that works fine.I also got the Smtp class working.I included iText API to create the PDF document to email.
I currently packed everything under :- package com.northgatearinso.proiv.sso.*; as a start.
This is good stuff.It is like putting a DIFFICULT puzzle together,the first time.(I must say it is hard work).

Thanks,
Matthews

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users