VIP Booking feature

1 reply to this topic

#1 sebago62

sebago62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:48 PM

Does anyone know which file contains the booking information for VIP?

The book in feature is not flexible enough for my liking and I'd like to write something a bit more full featured.

First step is to find out which file it is since VIP documantation is non-existant. :lol:

Thanks,
Tom

#2 Chris Mackenzie

Chris Mackenzie

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:48 AM

Not sure where that flag is stored but I'm not sure you want to mess with it anyway. A careful study of the bootstraps and what changes when you book in/out a function should show you where it is though.

But you can use VIP Change Management for function version control etc or write your own system and link it to VIP using the supplied stub functions.

The PROIV source for 22 standard stub functions, (@VIPSB01 - @VIPSB09, @VIPSB11, @VIPSB13 - @VIPSB20, @VIPSB22 - @VIPSB25), plus three with special uses (@VIPSB10, @VIPSB12, @VIPSB21) is delivered with VIP.

@VIPSB10 is the CCN tab in PROIV Developer System Admin. As delivered it allows CCN functionality to be switched on or off, and this functionality should not be changed, but you may use the screen for any additional purpose that you wish (e.g. displaying or maintaining data from your Change Control System. This screen will only be available to users who are set up as PROIV Developer administrators.

@VIPSB12 is the User CCN screen in the PROIV Developer User Tools tab. It is only made visible if CCN functionality is turned on (via @VIPSB10, above). As delivered it has no functionality, but you may use the screen for any additional purpose that you wish (e.g. displaying or maintaining data from your Change Control System. This screen will be available to all PROIV Developer users.
The content and views expressed in this message are those
of the poster and do not represent those of any organisation.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users