PRO IV - Glovia Bus and Task

3 replies to this topic

#1 pwl256

pwl256

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:23 PM

This is not specifically PROIV but maybe users of Glovia might be able to point me to a solution or a method of solving the problem.

We have Glovia ver 9.2
Oracle 10GR2

We are using Glovia's eEnquiry module BUT have changed the user that eEnquiry connects to the database so that it has somewhat restricted access.

We have, I believe given the system(that is the Oracle user) all that is needed - however, somewhat randomly - we get an error at logon like this

10CC GLO TASK
GLOVIAU
366 366 - SQL ERROR:
016E ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
10006 FS-EUNATTACHED: Handle not attached

Now if we then logon again, it clears.

I can not find any object [Table/view/function/package/procedure] in the database with the name GLOVIAU so I am stuck.

Has anyone come across this, and can help me solve it ?

Thanks

#2 anipirakis

anipirakis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:37 PM

GLOVIAU is not a table, its a update function (in superlayer). Does this have more information than what it is showing on screen (I think it may not, I think they reduced the amount of info that shows up on the screen in 9.x and above).

Just a quick look-- it looks like you need the tables DRIVER and ODOM_OUT. I didn't dig too deep, but the only other way that it could be causing problems is that it may be potentially using some LSCALL to a different function (though in my experience, this would end up being the error funciton, in other words, if it is past a LSCALL then it would say that function is where the error is hapening).

Good luck on finding the error -- also do you know if they had to customize this function with this module you are talking about?

BTW, the info I am using is based on a 10.1 install. If you SLM into GLOVIAU, your mileage may vary.

Thanks,

Aleksei

#3 pwl256

pwl256

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

GLOVIAU is not a table, its a update function (in superlayer). Does this have more information than what it is showing on screen (I think it may not, I think they reduced the amount of info that shows up on the screen in 9.x and above).

Just a quick look-- it looks like you need the tables DRIVER and ODOM_OUT. I didn't dig too deep, but the only other way that it could be causing problems is that it may be potentially using some LSCALL to a different function (though in my experience, this would end up being the error funciton, in other words, if it is past a LSCALL then it would say that function is where the error is hapening).

Good luck on finding the error -- also do you know if they had to customize this function with this module you are talking about?

BTW, the info I am using is based on a 10.1 install. If you SLM into GLOVIAU, your mileage may vary.

Thanks,

Aleksei

#4 pwl256

pwl256

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:14 AM

Aleksei
Thanks for that, it has moved us forward, and some more research into the function and what it in turn calls (logic ), I have added select on GLOV_SYS to the user.
I will now need to test this fully.

So thanks, I will update this with more details as they become obvious, as I suspect there may be others who will have this problem vix making eEnquiry a little more secure

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users