Are you a Glovia Guru? If so, a stable international manufacturing company located in NY is seeking an energetic individual that meets the following requirements:
- 5 or more years experience with Glovia version 4 and higher
- Glovia experience in a manufacturing environment (MRP/MPS/DCP,ECN)
- Glovia experience with multiple CCN's running on the same server
- Experience as a Unix administrator
- Experience as a business analyst, including best practices for ERP implementation
- 5 or more years Programming experience with PRO IV and Superlayer
- Oracle database administration
- Experience on a Glovia helpdesk / end user support
- Stored procedure programming and debug
- Experience with daily maintenance of Glovia
- Experience with Formscape and Publisher
- Experience with Cognos and SQL report writers
- Management experience to lead the Glovia team, including project management and people management.
- Experience with upgrading Glovia
- Experience with customizing Glovia
- A good working knowledge and application of software quality techniques
- Excellent verbal skills and must be able to work well with other support personnel as well as end users
- Excelent written skills and must be able to handle administrative tasks such as detailed status reports
- Must have detailed knowledge of Glovia's database schema, BOM structures, and ECN processes
- Experience with shop floor data collection and material movement
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, master's degree preferred.
- Must be willing to relocate to NY. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR REMOTE OFF-SITE WORK!
- Must be a US citizen or already have current authorization to work in the US.
This position includes an excellent comprehensive family benefits package, and relocation assistance.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to GloviaJob@gmail.com.
Seeking Glovia Programmer / Business Analyst
1 reply to this topic
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users