Licence Server Error on 6.1

2 replies to this topic

#1 fuentevilla

fuentevilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:04 PM

Hi I'm running PRO-IV 6.1 in an itanium Server 64 bit with HP-UX 11. I recently got the licence file from PRO-IV. When I try to upload the licence file throught the control panel I get the following error:

"The following error occurred whilst attempting to upload a new licence file - The licence file you are uploading is targeted to Site ID SITE-13033994. However, the Site ID of this host could not be determined due to the following Exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no p4serp in java.library.path. Use tof this licence file is therefore denied."

The Site Id is correct. Do you have any ideas what could be causing this error, or how can I fix it?.

Agus

#2 JimmyKemp

JimmyKemp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:20 AM

Are you running a standard install, with the components each running in their own jetty instance?

If so, does the file p4serp exist in licence_server/application/WEB-INF/lib? What are the file permissions? May need changing to rwx across the board.

Also look in licence_server/conf/wrapper.conf - there should be a java.library.path entry pointing to the p4serp file.

HTH

Jimmy

#3 fuentevilla

fuentevilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:29 AM

Jimmy,

After working with PRO-IV support we were able to found the following in the file
wrapper.log, it had a warning regarding a 32 bit version of java (the server we are using it's a 64 bit server). So in the wrapper.conf we changed the following line:
wrapper.java.command=/opt/java1.5/jre/bin/java for wrapper.java.command=/opt/java1.5/jre/bin/IA64W/java which is the 64 bit version of java. Rebooted the server and it worked.

Thank you.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users