PRoIV - Specificaically Glovia

4 replies to this topic

#1 pwl256

pwl256

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 09:35 AM

I am interested in knowing if there are any companies, that people can recommend, who I might be able to contact to take on consultancy work - short and possibly long term - for Glovia. It would be on the PRoIV side.
The work would be in the UK - but some could be done via remote connections

#2 GloviaJobs

GloviaJobs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 03:13 AM

If you need someone to do any remote work for you, I have an experienced Glovia person in the USA.

Contact me at gloviajobs@att.net if you are interested. Thanks...

#3 pratik

pratik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 04:22 AM

I am interested in knowing if there are any companies, that people can recommend, who I might be able to contact to take on consultancy work - short and possibly long term - for Glovia. It would be on the PRoIV side.

#4 Richard Brauer

Richard Brauer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:31 AM

I am an independent contractor. You may contact me at richani@msn.com. Thank you, Richard Brauer.

#5 Rene Betia

Rene Betia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 06:47 PM

Hi! My name is Rene Betia. I represent a fairly large and highly competent shop for ProIV and Glovia skilled resources based in the Philippines. We have an office in the UK and have done quite a bit of work there. Give me a call +1 (951) 340-1181 [I'm in the US currently - California] or send me an email r.betia@yahoo.com.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users