21 replies to this topic

#16 Rick Young

Rick Young

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 06:31 PM

Sounds more like an employer posing as a Dell employee, to catch which one of his staff are planning to resign :lol:

Nah - he appears in too many Limerick dating sites, and left Manila sometime after Sept 2005 :-"

Anonymity on the 'net? :)

#17 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2006 - 10:41 PM

whoever those guest account users posting, think what you might think. just dont post cause ur wasting ur time if u think this is not real. so who cares if you nobody sends their CV. but for those, we'll contact you soon. and thanks!

#18 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:39 AM

why not just post your HR's e-mail address here, and we'll just send our CV's to them. To end all speculations and to protect your anonymity. :)

#19 sleezy

sleezy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 05:15 AM

Obviously wanting the finders fee.

Perhaps you might want to split it with the new starter?

#20 notchpaguia_062208

notchpaguia_062208

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Programming

Posted 06 December 2006 - 01:10 PM

guys! the post is credible. i know who posted that, he was a former colleague of mine. i recognized him when he gave his yahoo address.
It's better to ask than to commit mistakes...

#21 Super Layer

Super Layer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 04:32 AM

Hey John Ken, I know you ;) How's Manila? How's Ireland? Any chance that you might have any idea if Dell Malaysia is hiring as well? Thanks dude.

there's an opening for a full time permanent employment as a Support Analyst. This is for a very huge and successful MNC company. Location will be in Ireland.

MUST skills: ProIV on VMS OS
Great to have skills: Chess/Glovia experience, SQL, Oracle
Nice to have skills: Support role experience

For purpose of anonimity and confidentiality i cannot give out my business email address. So you can just email your CV to johnken23@yahoo.com

This is a true and much needed post that needs to be filled in ASAP. But you need to go to the normal personnell hiring process.

#22 louie0625

louie0625

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:37 AM

sounds familliar that yahoo ID.. i think i know who's this guy.. i think he is telling the truth.. if you still remember me, i'm from WeServ Manila..

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users