We are currently looking for a full-time progammer in our Tier-1 Automotive Manufacturing facility. We run Glovia version 7.3 on an HP-UX / Oracle platform. The candidate we are seeking would be responsible for:
1. Maintaining standard Glovia modules and interfacing with end-users to solve problems.
2. Maintaining / improving customizations which have been done to the Glovia product and working with end-users to solve problems.
3. With end-users design and implement customizations as required to the Glovia system.
4. Work with existing and new custom applications written in VB which rely on Glovia's tables for information.
5. Maintaining and creating new COGNOS reports and catalogs from the Glovia / Oracle tables.
6. Possible VB programming / troubleshooting.
7. Possible light Oracle DBA type duties.
The successful candidate MUST have:
1. At least 3 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment using the Glovia product.
2. PRO-IV / Superlayer experience (experience with Glovia's implementation of these preferred).
3. At least 3 years of experience working with end-users to challenge and solve business problems related to the Glovia system.
4. Ability to design COGNOS catalogs and reports.
5. HP-UX and Oracle database knowledge.
Please send your resume to me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The company name and address are:
Keihin Aircon North America, Inc.
4400 North Superior Drive
Muncie, IN 47303
Please address correspondence to: Matt Snyder, Manager, Information Technology
Keihin is a tier-1 automotive producer of auotmotive components and supplies products mainly to Honda for use in production of their automobiles. We offer very competetive salaries and a great benefits package. This poistion would be in our Muncie, Indiana air conditioning manufactuirng plant.
Looking for a Programmer
No replies to this topic
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users