Paging Column Header

4 replies to this topic

#1 keithsb

keithsb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:00 AM

I am using the proiv webclient and trying to change the font on the Paging Column Header e.g. the text inside the quote in the command below

SurveyDesc.ColumnHeader = 'Survey Description'

Regards

Keith

#2 jcduym

jcduym

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:52 AM

Keith,

This will only work if you have only one column in your paging screen. You need to give the new value for each column in a comma-separated list. Any column not specified will be set to a blank.
Works exactly as @LS_TITLE.

Has to be set anywhere before the execution of the paging cycle starts.

Success,

Jan

#3 keithsb

keithsb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 02:33 PM

Jan,

Thanks for the reply can you please give me an example of the logic.

Regards

Keith

#4 Joseph Bove

Joseph Bove

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 10:41 PM

Keith,

I am using the proiv webclient and trying to change the font on the Paging Column Header e.g. the text inside the quote in the command below

We had made this request of support and were told that it was not possible at the time and would be timely to implement.

We also wanted to change the background color of the column header too... Gray is nice and all, but, some variation might be nice.

Regards,

Joseph

#5 jcduym

jcduym

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 10:55 AM

Hi Keith

Things have improved since I last used it years ago, so I need to amend my previous posting. All this was checked on version 5.5 rev 5.1.8, Client 5.6.7.0

You can set an individual column header in a paging screen using, assuming you have a column with the label 'ThirdColumn':
ThirdColumn.ColumnHeader = 'Nice Text'

This will replace the existing header with 'Nice Text' and leave all other headings untouched. Has to be set before the LS is accessed: entry logic is too late.

@LS_TITLE is used to:
  • set the title of a window: the text will appear in the blue bar at the top of the window.
  • set the column headers of a listbox. Needs to be set before the listbox is accessed. Syntax:
    @LS_TITLE = '1st col,2nd col,3rd col'

If there are less comma delimited fields than listbox columns, the remainder will be blanked
@LS_TITLE is cleared by the kernel as soon as it is used

Hth

Jan

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users