#1 Seetharam

Seetharam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 10:27 AM

Dear Friends,
We are a CMM Level 5 Company...

We are looking for few Pro IV Developers for Australia. Expecting the resource to have around 3 years in Pro IV Native, Orcl 9i and above with PL/SQL knowledge.

If you are interested, please send your resume to "seetharams@gmail.com " immediately
with your current salary, expected salary and joining time.. since we are looking to position few during the 3rd to 4th week of Jan '06, we would like to offer the candidate at the earliest and want them to join us...

Regards
Seetharam

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2005 - 09:53 PM

Hi!

Would your company provide sponsorship to move and get a work permit? what Australian city are you talking abut?

#3 Guest_Proiv User_*

Guest_Proiv User_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2006 - 04:46 AM

Any progress...!!!

#4 cdi_rajesh

cdi_rajesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:20 PM

Hi Seetharam,

If needed I am ready to train your people in Proiv. Do let me know if you are willing to accept my service. Its gonna be a win win situation for both of us.

Regards
Raj

#5 Rob Atherton

Rob Atherton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:51 PM

Its gonna be a win win situation for both of us.

Thats the sort of line a desparate salesman uses and usually it turns out to be anything but a 'win-win situation'

#6 Phil

Phil

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:18 PM

Its gonna be a win win situation for both of us.

Thats the sort of line a desparate salesman uses and usually it turns out to be anything but a 'win-win situation'

You leave him alone - he did a great job tarmac'ing my drive. Just need to pay the final balance off.

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:36 PM

"We are a CMM Level 5 Company...
..send your resume to "seetharams@gmail.com "

Am I missing something here?

#8 Bob Filipiak

Bob Filipiak

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:21 PM

Guest,

No, you are not - especially if you are suspicious.

In my years in the work force, I have seen employers run 'blind' ads in the newspaper.

For those unfamiliar with the term, a 'blind' ad is one where you do not know who is looking for employees.

For all you know, if you submit to a blind ad, you could be sending your resume to your current employer (and I have seen that happen (with disasterous results)). Try getting out of that lie, when your current boss asks you if you plan to leave, you answer nervously "NO", and she/he shows you your resume. Talk about being up S--- creek!!!!!

Another possibility is that that company has someone on the payroll that they plan to axe; and do not want to do it until they have a repalcement on board. You know - training your replacement.

Bob Filipiak

PS> If they were a respectable company, then they would not have to hide their identity unless they themselves, have something to hide.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users