- - - - -

ProIV Developer Roles

12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_AFD Recruitment_*

Guest_AFD Recruitment_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 06:05 AM

Our client has several positions available to work on a new project based in Amsterdam. The sucessfull candidate will have ideally have some ProIV experience, although training can be provided.

Rates start at 500 euros per hour depending on experience. Full expenses will be paid in cash. This includes accomodation at an all inclusive hotel, flights and taxis.

As this project is regarding an online catalogue for female underwear, the candidate should be experienced in the lingerie market, but again full training will be given to those who demonstrate an interest.

An aptitude test is required for this role.

Please respond if you are interested.

AFD Recruitment.

#2 Guest_Jo Guest_*

Guest_Jo Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:43 AM

Has there been much interest shown ?

#3 Guest_G. Ullable_*

Guest_G. Ullable_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:47 AM

I am very interested in this role as I have been involved with womens lingerie (specifically versions 36c 40d) for as long as I can remember and would like to continue to keep my hand in womens lingerie.

#4 Guest_AFD Recruitment_*

Guest_AFD Recruitment_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:19 AM

You sound like you have real enthusiasm and would perfect for the role Mr Ullible.

Is there anyone else that would like to get into womens lingerie for 500 euros a day?

#5 Guest_Hugh Jass_*

Guest_Hugh Jass_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:39 AM

I've been waiting to get into womens lingerie for some time now but have never seen an opening.

Can you send me more details ?

#6 Glenn Meyers

Glenn Meyers

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:I also raise African Gray Parrots and build hot rod automobiles.

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:21 PM

As this project is regarding an online catalogue for female underwear, the candidate should be experienced in the lingerie market, but again full training will be given to those who demonstrate an interest.

Perhaps you should explaing the terms "female" and "lingerie" to our friends in Great Britian. A lot of those folks that look into this board have never been involved with either!

Edited by Glenn Meyers, 01 April 2005 - 02:23 PM.

#7 Guest_City Gent_*

Guest_City Gent_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:49 PM

Perhaps you should explaing the terms "female" and "lingerie" to our friends in Great Britian. A lot of those folks that look into this board have never been involved with either!

Don't blame us for not getting laid when you were here.

#8 CSuarezdelReal

CSuarezdelReal

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:36 PM

Rates start at 500 euros per hour depending on experience. Full expenses will be paid in cash. This includes accomodation at an all inclusive hotel, flights and taxis.

Is there anyone else that would like to get into womens lingerie for 500 euros a day?

500 euros per day working only one hour daily! and all those benefits and motivations! where should I sign?
Claudio Suárez del Real
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change."

#9 Guest_Glen Thompson_*

Guest_Glen Thompson_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2005 - 09:53 AM

i can see it now...

WHILE #RACK_SIZE < &$GOODHANDFULL
   LSCALL('GetSurgery')
ENDWHILE

#10 Glenn Meyers

Glenn Meyers

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:I also raise African Gray Parrots and build hot rod automobiles.

Posted 05 April 2005 - 08:01 PM

Don't blame us for not getting laid when you were here.

That was not the problem.....actually it was just the opposite.
Damn women wouldn't leave me alone!!!!!

#11 Guest_City Gent_*

Guest_City Gent_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 07:43 AM

Apologies, I didn't realise you batted for the other side.

:)

#12 Guest_Mantis bv_*

Guest_Mantis bv_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 08:17 AM

Our client has several positions available to work on a new project based in Amsterdam. The sucessfull candidate will have ideally have some ProIV experience, although training can be provided.

An aptitude test is required for this role.

Please respond if you are interested.

AFD Recruitment.

I want to reply to the question of a candidate developer in PRO-IV.

#13 Guest_AFD Recruitment_*

Guest_AFD Recruitment_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:55 AM

Excellent. What is your cup size?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users