- - - - -

ProIV Error 453

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Bill Cunningham_*

Guest_Bill Cunningham_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:54 PM

I have not used ProIV in a few years which is why I am probably having problems. I have copied an existing custom ProIV/SuperLayer report function and changed one of the ProISAM temp files to a new ProISAM file which I created. When I regen the function I get the following message: "453 - ERROR IN ARGUMENT LIST AFER ',' LGCID; 005 LINE: 002" which refers to logic id 05 which does not exist in this function. I believe that this is probably a very simple problem but I have forgotten a lot of what I had new before about ProIV. Any help would be appreciated. I am using ProIV/Superlayer version 6.0r102.00.

Thanks,

#2 Richard Brauer

Richard Brauer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 06:03 PM

Try looking in @MOD at your function logic. You may find the logic, which was generated by SL, and from there dertermine the error. Or, perform a regen out of @MOD and you may receive a different and more meaningful error message.

#3 Billcunn

Billcunn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:28 PM

Using @MOD as you suggested I was able to determine that SL is generating strange Display Codes for the new Field that I am trying to add to the report. In the display code in ProIV for my new field, SL is generating the following ProIV code "$-Fld-014". The Logic ID that the original error message referenced is ID 05 line 02 which reads as follows starting with line 01: MKCUR_CURR_REFERENCE = "C_EGBQHRF018". Line 02 is: AMTDCSET($-FLD-014,"P",,11,"","6.4.",$-Real-014,C_TMP2L_ONHAND). Again, I am sure that this is something very simple that I have missed.

Thanks

#4 Richard Brauer

Richard Brauer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:33 PM

This has to do with the new (I forget which version of SL) Amount Field Definitions. In your SL Regen, select the regen option of "AF" and delete the variables listed. That is assuming you are not using any of the Decimal Precision capabilities. If you wish to call me to discuss, my phone number in Southern CA is (909) 334-2508.

#5 Billcunn

Billcunn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 02:10 AM

Thank you Richard,

That info got me on my way again.

Bill

#6 Surajit

Surajit

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 08:37 AM

Hi Bill,

Yare using Glovia, which it generates the display code for amount field on the run (screen and report).
From SL's regen option, enter 'AF' then you will see the window to define currency variable.

Surajit

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users