#1 Joseph Bove

Joseph Bove

ProIV Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 09:10 PM

Rob,

At some point, in the not too distant future, you will have posted for the 1,000th time. :)

I find it very meaningful that all of the posting on your part represents less than 15% of the total activity of the board. The other 85% of the posts come from people all over the world exchanging information about ProIV.

I find myself learning meaningful ProIV tips / tools / information on a regular basis here. Thanks for your hard work. I hope you consider this board to be a great success.

Regards,

Joseph

ps: Thanks for phasing out the animated worm from the earliest designs of the board... Although, it would be funny if you put the old board up for a day or two. It would sure confuse the heck out of people.

Edited by Joseph Bove, 16 April 2004 - 09:10 PM.

#2 Rob Donovan

Rob Donovan

rob@proivrc.com

• Admin
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 12:40 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the post Joseph,

It was alot of work to get it going when I first started, but nower days it doesnt take much of my time up.

It helped when I moved over to this software for the board, then I didnt have to keep coding it.

The people who write the board software have a new version in Alpha testing at the moment, so soon I should be able to upgarde us to a new version.

Thanks to everyone else who post who have helped others,

Rob D.

PS: Sorry, the old site doesnt work any more.... Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users