Guest_Doubting Thomas_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 01:58 PM

I doubt it.

#77 Guest_Jobsworth_*

Guest_Jobsworth_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 02:09 PM

Perhaps this thread is not about jobs anymore?

Perhaps it is time to bring down the curtain and turn off the lights on this Muppet show?

#78 Guest_Doubting Thomas_*

Guest_Doubting Thomas_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 02:09 PM

I doubt it.

#79 Guest_Curious Peter_*

Guest_Curious Peter_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 02:10 PM

Why

#80 Guest_Tight Sheep_*

Guest_Tight Sheep_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 02:21 PM

Perhaps this thread is not about jobs anymore?

Perhaps it is time to bring down the curtain and turn off the lights on this Muppet show?

I agree,

I am going to look at the more interesting threads in the Questions Forum

CARTMAN IS INNOCENT!

CARTMAN RULES - OK!

#81 Rob Morgan

Rob Morgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 03:00 PM

Hi all,

Just thought I’d check back to see if there has been any interest in my job posti.... OH. MY. GOD.

A little off the beaten track here but thanks everyone for your help in bringing so much attention to my job posting!!!

My client (very nice people) are currently reviewing the list of candidates gratefully received so far but if any of you out there reading this very interesting (if not a little different) job ad. are looking for a good long-term position then it is still not too late to apply, and you don’t even have to be a friend of mine to do so!!!

Just to re-iterate: I am looking for Good Pro-IV programmers. If you have worked on the ISIS Billing system then you will have a distinct advantage but if not then please only apply if you have lengthy Pro-IV experience. Work permits/visas holders only please.

This position suits those with experience in any or all of the following areas: Analyst/Programmers, Development, Support.

Unfortunately the client is not looking for Clowns, funny sounding animals e.t.c. so my appologies to Bobo, Co-co, A Nonnie Moose and gang!!!

All serious enquiries/C.V.s to : info@rpms-recruitment.com

Thanks and good luck!

Rob Morgan

#82 Guest_Bobo_*

Guest_Bobo_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 03:33 PM

Hi all,

Just thought I’d check back to see if there has been any interest in my job posti.... OH. MY. GOD.

A little off the beaten track here but thanks everyone for your help in bringing so much attention to my job posting!!!

My client (very nice people) are currently reviewing the list of candidates gratefully received so far but if any of you out there reading this very interesting (if not a little different) job ad. are looking for a good long-term position then it is still not too late to apply, and you don’t even have to be a friend of mine to do so!!!

Just to re-iterate: I am looking for Good Pro-IV programmers. If you have worked on the ISIS Billing system then you will have a distinct advantage but if not then please only apply if you have lengthy Pro-IV experience. Work permits/visas holders only please.

This position suits those with experience in any or all of the following areas: Analyst/Programmers, Development, Support.

Unfortunately the client is not looking for Clowns, funny sounding animals e.t.c. so my appologies to Bobo, Co-co, A Nonnie Moose and gang!!!

Thanks and good luck!

Rob Morgan

:p

Bugger!

#83 Guest_Loose Lamb_*

Guest_Loose Lamb_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2004 - 08:35 AM

Hi all,

Thanks and good luck!

Rob Morgan

That's animalist - :p

#84 Guest_Concerned of Bromley_*

Guest_Concerned of Bromley_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2004 - 01:56 PM

Cartman,

why dont you apply elsewhere? You really don't sound as if you would enjoy going back to this sorry site.

Why would you want to go back there?

Surely it would be better to avoid this agency.

Good Luck

Concerned

#85 Cartman

Cartman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 02:00 PM

well,

interesting comment froms some people. The one's who support me I thank you. the one's who don't, well you never have so there's no change there. I have a pretty good idea who's who as well.

The person who said I wasn't blacklisted and should have keep quiet.. can I just say this - I've kept quiet for the last 17 months and have been told recently by around 5 different agencies that I AM BLACKLISTED because of such and such..

Infact I've contacted the AGENCY / COMPANY in question directly and effectively been told " I'll never work for them". So whoever said I wasn't blacklisted I'd like to know who told you that.

I did want to stay quiet over this whole issue because like I said in my posts I'm not bitter at these people, if they wish to be petty and so forth then that's their choice - all I'm asking for is to be allowed to get on with my life and get back to work.

I've applied for other positions and almost got some but then found out that said AGENCY/COMPANY have people placed there and suprise suprise I don't get the job.

The reason I posted in the first place was because of some of the things I was reading on this board and what I have been told be other agencies. enough just became enough.

My apologies to Mr. Morgan for using and abusing his thread and I hope he did get some good candidates from all of this.

to Concerned of Bromley - I don't actually want to go back, I wanted to go to another site where this AGENCY / COMPANY is preferred supplier.

I've actually been contacted by the MANAGER of the old site directly asking me to come back, but then the AGENCY refused to put my CV forward and the MANAGER didn't want to cause any problems so I wasn't able to go back.

Seems I've no choice but to say farwell to my PRO-IV life (I have 14 years experience in the field) because the PRO-IV world is in reality very small.

I hope the one's behind this are happy.

Cartman.

#86 Guest_Procedures_*

Guest_Procedures_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2004 - 02:36 PM

Respect to Cartman.

If you're getting out of Pro-iv - take me with you !! I'm fed up with this insecure lifestyle.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users