Pro-IV Sweden

85 replies to this topic

#46 Cartman

Cartman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 01:45 PM

I'm not gonna go into details. Lets just say that apparently you only need to get on the wrong side of one person and that's it, your dead.. I've been told by several third parties that I'm not the only one who's suffered from telling this muppet exactly what he is...

Plus, i'm sure some of the people from the site visit here and will tell you the complete opposite from what I would have to say, so it ain't worth it...

All I know is that arsehole's like them always get what they deserve.

Basically, I said what I felt (and what other people keep complaining to me about) and that's a Big NO NO is the arena. Didn't help that I had 6-12 people behind me egging me on and moaning to me about this and that day after bloody day, but then again I was apparently stabbed in the back by alot of these so called friends when my contract ended..

I'm not bitter, not at all. I would just like to be allowed to get back into work and get on with my life.

But that seems to be too much to ask!

#47 Guest_Procedures_*

Guest_Procedures_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2004 - 01:56 PM

Sounds like you've had a rough deal Cartman.

So does this muppet run the show ?

#48 Cartman

Cartman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 02:25 PM

Procedures,

Don't wish to say anymore.

1, because I can't be bothered entering into a bitch fight with one or several people, because I sure they are reading this and have figured out who I am.

2, I tried to do my best for the company that contracted me and I think I did. I mean I was there 7 years so I must have done something right while I was there. So, it's not my fault some agency tried to fob off muppets on a continuing basis to the company I was contracted to...

Let's just say none of this would have ever happened if some of the contractor's supplied by this agency could have done half of what the agency told the Client they could do. Some were supposed to be PRO-IV experts and didn't EVEN know what PRO-IV was!!!!

And the only reason this was an issue for me (besides having everyone around me complaining and moaning about it to me) was that it generated more and more work for myself and other collegues. Which we didn't need.

Don't get me wrong, not everyone supplied by this agency was a muppet, so of them were very capable and could actually do what the agency said and some of them I even consider(ed) close friends although we don't keep in touch very much anymore

Again, like I said I'm not bitter so I don't see the need to go into anymore detail.

End of Story.. Good day and thankyou for listening.

#49 Guest_Tight Sheep_*

Guest_Tight Sheep_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 06:36 AM

Cartman,

they sound like a right bunch of cants.

Good Luck :eek:

#50 Guest_Procedures_*

Guest_Procedures_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:00 AM

Does sound rough.

#51 Guest_Sherlock Holmes_*

Guest_Sherlock Holmes_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:17 AM

My Dear Moriarty. Don't think for a second you've done your cause any good here. You realise that prior yo your little whine your name was known but certainly not blacklisted AFAIK (at least not by the company you're talking about).

Now everybody's exchanging little stories about you and so far nothing I've heard has been partiularly positive.

Maybe Discretion would have been a better option...

#52 Guest_Pritt Stick_*

Guest_Pritt Stick_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:39 AM

Now hang on a minute.

Who exactly has said what, done what and to whom ?

#53 Guest_Tight Sheep_*

Guest_Tight Sheep_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:40 AM

My Dear Moriarty. Don't think for a second you've done your cause any good here. You realise that prior yo your little whine your name was known but certainly not blacklisted AFAIK (at least not by the company you're talking about).

Now everybody's exchanging little stories about you and so far nothing I've heard has been partiularly positive.

Maybe Discretion would have been a better option...

No Sh!t Sherlock

#54 Guest_Curious Peter_*

Guest_Curious Peter_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:47 AM

Are we going to hear any of these stories then?

#55 Guest_Loose Lamb_*

Guest_Loose Lamb_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:47 AM

Is this linked to the Dr Watson error thread ?

http://www.proivrc.c...t=ST&f=2&t=2002

#56 Guest_Tight Sheep_*

Guest_Tight Sheep_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:55 AM

That was a very boring thread

#57 Guest_Curious Peter_*

Guest_Curious Peter_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:56 AM

So what stories ?

#58 Guest_Loose Lamb_*

Guest_Loose Lamb_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 12:00 PM

That was a very boring thread

No shit sherlock

#59 Guest_The Beard_*

Guest_The Beard_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 12:08 PM

I love to pole dance :p

#60 Guest_Curious Peter_*

Guest_Curious Peter_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2004 - 12:17 PM