Pro-IV Sweden

85 replies to this topic

#1 Rob Morgan

Rob Morgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 12:37 PM

Looking for experienced Pro-IV programmers with systems integration exerience and good analytical skills.

Any Telecomms experience (especially ISIS) would be advantageous but not necessary.

6 month contract. Please only apply if you have a valid visa/work permit or are able to work in Sweden without (EU Citizens).

Send C.V.'s and enquiries to info@rpms-recruitment.com

Rob Morgan

#2 Guest_BS-BRUCE_*

Guest_BS-BRUCE_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2004 - 03:11 PM

What's the rate ?

#3 Rob Morgan

Rob Morgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 08:24 PM

E-mail me direct or call me on 0044 (0) 7710 497137 and we can discuss the rates which will be according to your skillset and suitability to the role !!!

#4 Guest_BS Bruce_*

Guest_BS Bruce_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2004 - 08:19 AM

somebody I know sed if its Sweden its at Telly2. Is that rigt ?!

#5 Stef

Stef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 08:32 AM

Judging by the number of phone calls and emails I've had they're really struggling to find available people :)

#6 Rob Morgan

Rob Morgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 08:38 AM

Good morning Pro-Iv'ers,

I have at the moment a problem with my e-mail account which is being worked on at the moment and should be resolved by the end of this morning.

For those of you trying to send C.V.'s or enquiries by e-mail please use my temporary address at rpmsolutionsltd@hotmail.com or call me on 0044 (0) 7710 497137.

Bs Bruce, this is not for Tele2.

Rob Morgan
RPM Solutions Ltd
I.T. Recruitment/Consultancy

#7 Guest_BS Bruce_*

Guest_BS Bruce_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2004 - 09:18 AM

i have tried to email you a cv but it didnot work.
Its not easy cos I have to use my boss PC to get on the intranet.

I have got 6 month of work with Proiv but I have learned from THE BEST programmer of Proiv - Gina who was one of the original writer of proiv itself. So I have been tought by the best.
With this bit of information what rate do you think I can get ?

#8 Rob Morgan

Rob Morgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 09:23 AM

Hi Bruce,

The client are looking for more senior programmers and without ISIS experience you would need at least 3-4 years pro-iv experience.

Rob.

#9 Guest_BS Bruce_*

Guest_BS Bruce_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:03 AM

OK, sorry I forget to say that I worked with Proiv for 3 years earlier in version 2. It is lately that I have trained with latest Verssion 5 so have 3 and half years now but sorry no ISIS.
Can I pay your agency cost with Amex since I dont use Visa ?
I erlly like to know the rate so I can consider to stop work at the shitty place I am at now (where I don't even have my own intra net access).

Bruce.

#10 Stef

Stef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:15 AM

Don't worry, Bruce. I'm sure Rob will see you right, yeah?

#11 Rob Morgan

Rob Morgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:42 AM

OK, e-mail up and working again : info@rpms-recruitment.com

#12 Guest_Bobo_*

Guest_Bobo_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2004 - 11:18 PM

Hi Rob

I only have six months experience in Pro-IV,

no ISIS but I am a quick learner.

Would they be interested if I took a slightly lower rate (say 50 pounds per hour) until I can prove my worth.

Im a good worker and am just as happy working in a team or on my own. Structured methodologies is my middle name!

Is it casual dress?

Is there a good social life?

What are the other chaps like on-site? Do they all have nicknames?

Do they show english tv programs in sweden?

What is the accomodation like, is it houses or flats?

Is it possible to get direct flights from Bournemouth International Airport to Sweden?

Would it be a telephone interview, and would I have to call them or they call me (would you cover the cost of my call if I have to call them), are they aware of the time difference? Do they take into consideration that some people get really nervous during interviews?

On my CV should I list all my hobbies or just the Top 5.

Im really interested.

Bye

Bobo

#13 Guest_Sinbad_*

Guest_Sinbad_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2004 - 08:30 AM

Oh mighty Bobo,

You must be working for a Sheik or a Sultan if you only have 6 months of ProIV experience and are making more than anyone here on this forum will EVER make per hour. I'd gladly switch jobs with you here in Sweden.

Don't hold your breath about this job, Bobo. Word around here is that we will suggest a good aquanitance of someone already here for the role. What the skills of the other people are, we don't care. Ol' Vijay Garg himself would have the door slammed in his face over the legend of this after hours "colleague". As the ProIV world gets smaller and smaller, Bobo, you will find that this practice, although unmentioned, is done everywhere. I'm not saying it's fair to put the need to keep the contractors happy, in this one-horse town, over the needs of the client, but that's how I got my job here many months back so I'm not complaining. ;)

The moral of this story, Bobo, is that if you have to lower your rate to 50 pounds per hour just to consider this job in Sweden, then you're going to be sadly disappointed at what the rate actually is. :rolleyes:

#14 Guest_Nemo_*

Guest_Nemo_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2004 - 07:18 AM

DO you think BOBO is really a CLOWN?

Answers on a postcard.

Does anyone take this website seriously?

Nemo. :rolleyes:

#15 Mike Wright

Mike Wright

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:I dance for money.

Posted 05 April 2004 - 02:16 PM

Does anyone take this website seriously?

Of course we take the site seriously Nemo - it's invaluable to the Pro-IV community, as well as good clean(ish) fun.

And c'mon dude - you're named after a cartoon fish. Sinbad and Bobo - don't even get me started.... :rolleyes:

Sign in guys - don't hide behind anonymity. Pseudonyms suck !

Mikey the Dragonslayer
Magicians disappear all the time, but as soon as a regular person does it, everyone is all scared.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users