- Start ASAP
- Contract 6 Months
- Contact Rachel Cunningham
- Phone: +44 870 8716593
- Email: email@example.com
Job Title TBO ANALYST/PROGRAMMER
Job Type SYSTEMS
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
A PROIV Analyst/programmer is required to join the Next Generation Programme, which consists of a series of projects to re-develop ISTs (Integrated Supply and Trading) systems.
The post holder will be responsible, as part of a team, for enhancing and supporting the trading back office products and crude system. The key aspects of the role are:
- To support and enhance existing PRO-4 code, following design specifications.
- To write design specifications.
- To identify bugs with the functionality.
- To input into the analysis of small enhancements defined by the team leader and analyst.
- To test changes/bug fixes in accordance with existing test procedures and regression test plans.
- Implementation of bug fixes, small enhancements and change requests using existing procedures.
- Be flexible and willing to participate in system testing.
- Have at least 3 years experience in the Pro IV software development language.
- Have well developed inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving business environment.
- Knowledge of commodities trading would be an advantage.